Clinisept+ provides a revolutionary approach to skin cleansing, making it a favourite for cosmetic and aesthetic professionals. This 100ml bottle is ideal for clinics to give to their clients after their aesthetic procedure.
How does it work?
Clinisept+ contains advanced hypochlorous technology. Hypochlorous is naturally found in the body’s immune system, as it is produced by white blood cells. This helps to keep the skin clean and free from bacteria and speeds up skin recovery.
How should Clinisept+ be applied?
It should be applied to clean skin, by using a sterile gauze or cleansing pad. Your client can spray a generous amount directly onto the skin, or a cotton pad, and wipe over the whole area. It can be left to dry naturally on the skin, so there is no need to rinse or dry the skin.
Benefits of Clinisept+ Skin Care
- It is non-toxic, so it doesn’t harm or irritate the skin and eyes
- Clinisept+ is dermatologically tested and proved to be gentle on skin, even sensitive skin
- It has a skin neutral pH and it’s hypoallergenic
- Clinisept+ reduces the appearance of redness and swelling
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, so it can cool and calm the skin after treatment
- It’s free from harsh ingredients, so it has 0% alcohol, sulphates, preservatives, colourants, chlorhexidine, and fragrances
- Clinisept+ is ideal for use as part of a daily skin care routine.